ADSM-L

Netware Memory question running the scheduler

2003-03-05 15:27:47
Subject: Netware Memory question running the scheduler
From: Mark Hayden <MHayden AT EPA.STATE.IL DOT US>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 14:26:47 -0600
I have been reading about a option called " managedservices "  that you
put in the dsm.opt file to help resolve memory problems that the TSM
scheduler causes by not releasing the memory back to the NetWare
Server....We have had ongoing problems with this forever. I would just
like to know if anyone is using this option on any NetWare clients????
Thanks

I would like to try this with the option" managedservices schedule" to
see if this helps.... What do you think?

Thanks, Mark Hayden
Informations Systems Analyst
E-Mail:  MHayden AT epa.state.il DOT us