ADSM-L

Re: Errors on 3590 K tapes

2003-03-04 08:35:39
Subject: Re: Errors on 3590 K tapes
From: Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 08:34:58 -0500
The only one available at the time was:  F26.  iMation was recommending
the "27" level. I got this level from our IBM "CE".

Jim Kirkman <jmk AT EMAIL.UNC DOT EDU>
03/03/2003 04:49 PM
Please respond to jim_kirkman

        To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
        cc:

Zoltan,

What level of microcode did you upgrade to? We have an installation of 4
of
these drives scheduled in two weeks.

thanks,

--