ADSM-L

Re: Server time

2003-03-04 07:41:41
Subject: Re: Server time
From: "Loon, E.J. van - SPLXM" <Eric-van.Loon AT KLM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 13:41:04 +0100
Hi Richard!
That's a good one! I have had the AIX people check the .profile of the user
which started TSM (through SU2) but no overruling of $TZ could be found
there. Even though I think it has to be something like you mentioned.
Do you know if there is a way to display the environment of a running
process?
Thanks for your reply!
Kindest regards,
Eric van Loon