ADSM-L

Web GUI through SSH tunnel

2003-02-28 16:57:21
Subject: Web GUI through SSH tunnel
From: Guillaume Gilbert <guillaume.gilbert AT DESJARDINS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 16:54:14 -0500
Hi all

I am trying to use the web client through an ssh tunnel. I've configured my
port forwarding to connect to port 1581 on the remote machine. I can see the
console with the
4 options (backup, restore, archive,retrieve) but when I click one of them, I
get error ANS2600S, blah blah connection refused. I am guessing its trying to
go through
another port. Does anybody know which port or is it a random port and this is
hopeless?

Thanks for the help

Guillaume Gilbert
Conseiller - Gestion du stockage
CGI - Gestion intégré des technologies
TEL. : (514) 281-7000 ext 3642
Pager : (514) 957-2615
Email : guillaume.gilbert AT cgi DOT com