ADSM-L

Re: 5.1.6.2 Upgrade

2003-02-28 12:50:49
Subject: Re: 5.1.6.2 Upgrade
From: "Don France (TSMnews)" <DFrance-TSM AT ATT DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 11:48:41 -0600
Hi Gretchen (and Gerhard),

Hope this finds you doing well. We've sure missed you at SHARE!

Question: Have you done anything new to "protect" yourself from a "bad"
maintenance
level? Was there something special in 5.1.5 or 5.1.6 that attracted you to
upgrade so
soon?

I have a customer wanting v5, and I am not anxious (yet) to go beyond 5.1.1.6
-- the
latest level I like from a server-stability perspective -- but they do not have
the
5.1.0.0 CD,,, they have 5.1.5.0, so I am looking for hints/tips to identify a
good
level beyond 515.

Thanks,

Don

My only complaint is the speed of the expiration - it's never fast

enough for me.

Gretchen Thiele

Princeton University