ADSM-L

Re: TSM server move

2003-02-24 01:17:10
Subject: Re: TSM server move
From: Ray Baughman <rbaughman AT NATIONALMACHINERY DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 01:23:00 -0500
Just my two cents worth, but why not do move the database to the new server
then update to 5.1.5?  This would allow you an easier path back to 4.1.4 if
there are problems.

Ray Baughman
Engineering Systems Administrator
TSM Administrator
National Machinery LLC
Phone 419-443-2257
Fax 419-443-2376
Email rbaughman AT nationalmachinery DOT com