ADSM-L

[no subject]

2003-02-21 01:17:52
From: "Chandrasekhar, C.R" <CHARAKOC AT TIMKEN DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 11:44:32 +0530
Hi

How many times you have taken database backup? try the following command to
delete

delete volhistory todate=09/29/2002 type=dbbackup

remember if you have only one dbbackup volume you cant delete it this is for
security reasons.

Thanks,

C.R.Chandrasekhar.
Systems Executive.
Tivoli Certified Consultant(TSM).
TIMKEN Engineering & Research - INDIA (P) Ltd., Bangalore.
Phone No: 91-80-5536113 Ext:3032.
Email:charakoc AT timken DOT com.