ADSM-L

Re: Semote storage pool

2003-02-18 17:35:28
Subject: Re: Semote storage pool
From: "Remeta, Mark" <MRemeta AT SELIGMANDATA DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 16:46:05 -0500
I agree.. besides that's what off-site copy pools are for!

Mark

From: Emil S. Hansen [mailto:esh AT POP3.BIT DOT DK]
> Offsite storage?

It doesn't matter how you use it. Forcing TSM to work its I/O at network
speeds when it is designed to work at bus speeds will show badly. You'll
be disappointed.

--
Mark Stapleton (mark.stapleton AT berbee DOT com)

Confidentiality Note: The information transmitted is intended only for the
person or entity to whom or which it is addressed and may contain
dissemination or other use of this information by persons or entities other
than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you receive this in error,
please delete this material immediately.