ADSM-L

Re: Stop Bagging TSM Developers.

2003-02-17 18:31:06
Subject: Re: Stop Bagging TSM Developers.
From: Rainer Tammer <tsm AT SPG.SCHULERGROUP DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 15:15:41 +0100
Hello,
I completely agree with Eric.
Fix the bugs in the current level ant delay new functions.
We are on 4.2.1.15 and we want to upgrade to a 5.x level...

Bye
  Rainer Tammer

On Mon, 17 Feb 2003 10:33:43 +0100, Loon, E.J. van - SPLXM wrote:

>Hi Steve!
>I don't understand your message. I haven't read any offending message about
>development on this list.
>Sure, there are several complaints about the stability of TSM lately, but I
>think the people have the right to complain in this case. Lately there have
>been several patches to patch patchlevels (think about the system object
>fixes).
>We all have to upgrade TSM to 5.1.x before April 15th. but we are eagerly
>awaiting a stable PTF level.
>We all know that TSM development are all doing everything they can to fix
>all bugs and we DO appreciate that very much!! But I think I speak for a lot
>of users when I say that Tivoli should wait with implementing new features
>for a while so they can put all efforts in making the product more bug free.
>On my part I volunteered for the TSM Beta program to help Tivoli debugging
>this fine piece of software.
>Kindest regards,
>Eric van Loon
>KLM Royal Dutch Airlines

the addressee only. If you are not the addressee, you are notified that no part
of the e-mail or any attachment may be disclosed, copied or distributed, and
that any other action
related to this e-mail or attachment is strictly prohibited, and may be
unlawful. If you have received this e-mail by error, please notify the sender
immediately by return e-mail, and
subsidiaries and/or its employees shall not be liable for the incorrect or
incomplete transmission of this e-
mail or any attachments, nor responsible for any delay in receipt.