ADSM-L

Re: When comes the supportTDP for Oracle 9.2.x.x

2003-02-16 22:59:44
Subject: Re: When comes the supportTDP for Oracle 9.2.x.x
From: Zlatko Krastev/ACIT <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 05:34:29 +0200
Eric,

"new" product ITSM for Databases is just a new licensing scheme for:
- TDP for Informix
- TDP for MS SQL
- TDP for Oracle
ITSM for DBs 5.1.5 is successor version of TDP for Oracle v2.2. Versions
3.x and 4.x are skipped to aligh numbers with ITSM ones.
Actually in ITSM for DBs v5.1.5 TDPO component is v2.2.1.

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant

"Loon, E.J. van - SPLXM" <Eric-van.Loon AT KLM DOT COM>
14.02.2003 17:48