ADSM-L

Re: Undocumented TSM commands!!!

2003-02-14 15:04:14
Subject: Re: Undocumented TSM commands!!!
From: shekhar Dhotre <Shekhar.Dhotre AT LENDLEASEREI DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 14:53:15 -0500
I have not used all documented commands yet   :-)  ,I will try to find for
you ..

Cheers
SD

"Chandrasekhar, C.R" <CHARAKOC AT TIMKEN DOT COM>
02/14/2003 05:59 AM

        To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
        cc:
        Subject:        Undocumented TSM commands!!!

Hi All,

Can any one help me in finding complete set of undocumented TSM commands
or
share with me if you have it, I was searching for these commands for a
long
time.

Thanks,

C.R.Chandrasekhar.
Systems Executive.
Tivoli Certified Consultant(TSM).
TIMKEN Engineering & Research - INDIA (P) Ltd., Bangalore.
Phone No: 91-80-5536113 Ext:3032.
Email:charakoc AT timken DOT com.

This message and any attachments are intended for the
individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended
recipient, please do not forward, copy, print, use or disclose this
communication to others; also please notify the sender by
replying to this message, and then delete it from your system.

The Timken Company