ADSM-L

Mksysb directly into TSM 5.1

2003-02-14 09:04:35
Subject: Mksysb directly into TSM 5.1
From: "Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,GL-CSC" <Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 15:03:41 +0100
Hello,

any idea to send mksysb directly to tsm 5.1 (AIX)? I've heard adsmpipe is
not officialy supported, does anybody use named pipe to write their mksysb ?
If yes, how do you read back form the file ?

For now we use a NIM server and NFS, this is not optimum.

Thanks a lot,

                René LAMBELET
                NESTEC  SA
                GLOBE - Global Business Excellence
                Central Support Center
                Information Technology
                Av. Nestlé 55  CH-1800 Vevey (Switzerland)
                tél +41 (0)21 924 35 43   fax +41 (0)21 703 30 17   local
UBS-Nestec, Bussigny
                mailto:rene.lambelet AT nestle DOT com

                This message is intended only for the use of the addressee
        and may contain information that is privileged and confidential.