ADSM-L

Backup eventlogs NT4

2003-02-14 07:25:07
Subject: Backup eventlogs NT4
From: Stefan Holzwarth <stefan.holzwarth AT ADAC DOT DE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 12:47:50 +0100
In the past i had 2 schedules for backup on NT4 and TSM V4:
one for data and Registry and one for eventlogs.

Since we use NT2000 and TSM V5 i was lucky since i had to use only one
schedule for all.

Now i want to use TSM V5 on NT4 and wonder, if there is no possibility (no
pre script) to
avoid the 2nd schedule.

It seems, that everything has been as i had been in the past with V4. Why?

Regards
Stefan Holzwarth