ADSM-L

Re: TSM 5.2 Question

2003-02-13 07:44:49
Subject: Re: TSM 5.2 Question
From: Gerhard Rentschler <g.rentschler AT RUS.UNI-STUTTGART DOT DE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 13:44:09 +0100
Has TSM 5.2 allready been announced? I can't find any info on the TSM
website.
Gerhard

---
Gerhard Rentschler            email:g.rentschler AT rus.uni-stuttgart DOT de
Regional Computing Center     tel.   ++49/711/685 5806
University of Stuttgart       fax:   ++49/711/682357
Allmandring 30a
D 70550
Stuttgart
Germany