ADSM-L

Once Last Journal Question to Pete

2003-02-11 13:01:11
Subject: Once Last Journal Question to Pete
From: "Magura, Curtis" <curtis.magura AT LMCO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 12:59:55 -0500
Pete,

Since we've been trading notes on the Journal Service this morning once last
question please. Is there a documented limit to the number of drives that
can added to the Journal service? I can't seem to get more than 10-11 drives
configured. After that the Journal service will fail to start. I've poked
around in the manuals a bit but haven't found anything that states there is
a limit. We've got a couple of fileservers pushing 20 drives.

Can you help clear this last question up?

Client 5.1.5.9 on both NT 4 and Win2K.
Server 5.1.5.4 on AIX.

Curt Magura
Lockheed Martin EIS