ADSM-L

Re: Future of mainframe TSM

2003-02-07 17:08:49
Subject: Re: Future of mainframe TSM
From: "Joshua S. Bassi" <jbassi AT IHWY DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 14:07:47 -0800
TSM as you know works well on the mainframe.  VM was the original WDSF
platform.  But with the I/O and processing power of UNIX systems
surpassing mainframes, moving off the mainframe TSM off the mainframe
isn't a bad idea especially since you are expanding your service.

--
Joshua S. Bassi
IBM Certified - AIX 4/5L, SAN, Shark

AIX, HACMP, Storage, TSM Consultant