ADSM-L

Re: Archive errors

2003-02-04 16:33:51
Subject: Re: Archive errors
From: "Magura, Curtis" <curtis.magura AT LMCO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 16:33:32 -0500
Geoff,

I would agree I don't think there is a tie to the Archive but perhaps some
insight to possible Journaling issues if you still have them?? We have
similar pipe messages along with a message ==> NpPeek: Nodata logged in the
dsmerror file daily. Unfortunately no message number so nothing to look up
to even get a clue as to what it means. The timestamp is during our
production backup window so I'm assuming that it's tied to the pipe messages
and that they are tied to the Journal. Getting ready to start client
upgrades. After that if we continue to see the same messages its Support
Center time.

Of course none of this has anything to do with helping your problem!

Curt Magura
Lockheed Martin EIS
Orlando, Fla.
321-235-1203