ADSM-L

Re: TSM Messages Manual?

2003-02-04 09:03:58
Subject: Re: TSM Messages Manual?
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 06:41:56 -0700
Before I posted, I verified that the steps I outlined will take you to the
books. In order to eliminate the fact that my office machine is on the IBM
intranet, I also tried the steps from my home machine (which is not on the
IBM intranet) and they worked fine.

Which web browser are you  using? If you haven't tried MS Internet
Explorer, try it from there. It also might not hurt to clear your browser
cache, just in case that might be a factor.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Internet e-mail: storman AT us.eyebm DOT com (change eye to i to reply)

The command line is your friend.

Barbara Andrews <BAndrews AT ERIE1.WNYRIC DOT ORG>
02/03/2003 14:46