ADSM-L

Re: backup fail "D:\"

2003-01-31 16:31:21
Subject: Re: backup fail "D:\"
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 14:30:17 -0700
There is nothing to forgive Elenara!   :-)))       I actually thought it
was cute. I was just kidding (joking in a friendly manner).

With best regards,

Andy

P.S. for that password problem you posted earlier today.... I'm not
certain what the trouble is, but I suspect that it may be an NT
permissions issue.

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Internet e-mail: storman AT us.eyebm DOT com (change eye to i to reply)

The command line is your friend.

"Elenara Geraldo" <eg.le AT lycos DOT com>
01/31/2003 14:19
Please respond to eg.le