ADSM-L

Re: where is TSM Windows Client 5.1.5.9

2003-01-31 14:41:33
Subject: Re: where is TSM Windows Client 5.1.5.9
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 12:39:27 -0700
Go to ftp site ftp.software.ibm.com. Change into directory
storage/tivoli-storage-management/patches. You should be able to navigate
from there to find 5.1.5.9.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Internet e-mail: storman AT us.eyebm DOT com (change eye to i to reply)

The command line is your friend.

Salak Juraj <j.salak AT ASAMER DOT AT>
01/31/2003 12:39