ADSM-L

Archived files do not show up at Web Client

2003-01-30 13:33:32
Subject: Archived files do not show up at Web Client
From: Mario Behring <mariobehring AT YAHOO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 10:32:23 -0800
Hi list,

I created an archive operation to copy files from a specific directory
using the following parameters:

-subdir=yes -deletefiles -archmc=<Management Class>

My goal is to move these files (to copy and then delete them from the
client). The archive operation finshed with no errors and the original
files were indeed deleted from the client and I can see the archived files
list from the administrative web console.

The problem is when I try to restore a file through the Retrieve option at
the web client interface .... the archived files does not appear at the
specified day and time of the operation.

Does anybody know why this can be happening ?

Thanks in advance.

Mario Behring
IT Consultant
55 21 8119-5171