ADSM-L

ANR0102E asalloc.c error mesage at the end of db2 backups

2003-01-30 10:22:56
Subject: ANR0102E asalloc.c error mesage at the end of db2 backups
From: MUSTAFA BAYTAR <mustafa.baytar AT EFESPILSEN.COM DOT TR>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 16:37:20 +0200
Hi all ,

İ have a problem with db2 backups.Last 2 days im receiving ANR0102E
asalloc.c(5006): Error 1
inserting row in table
"AS.Segments".   at the end of db2 backups.I can't see them with db2adutl query
command but
db2 list history command tell me that they are successful. The meaning of
ANR0102E is

 ANR0102E   Source file(line number): Error error code inserting row in table
            "table name".

Explanation: An internal error has occurred in an attempt to add data to a
server database table.
This message always accompanies another error message and provides more detail
about that error.

System Action: The activity that generated this error fails.

User Response: Contact your service representative.

any experience ?

Thanks.