ADSM-L

Re: Problems with IBM 3584-L32 library with IBM prelabeld LTO car tridges

2003-01-29 04:32:22
Subject: Re: Problems with IBM 3584-L32 library with IBM prelabeld LTO car tridges
From: Kilchenmann Timo <timo.kilchenmann AT BECHTLE DOT CH>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 10:29:44 +0100
Yes as a result of the hardware problem. First cartrige is labeled ok. But
the umount of the volumes fails, because the gripper is not able to get the
cartridge out of the drive (to much forced needed).
Timo Kilchenmann     E-Mail  timo.kilchenmann AT bechtle DOT ch
                     Phone   +41 1 843 34 91 (direct)
Bechtle Data AG      or      +41 1 843 32 32
Bahnstrasse 58/60    Telefax +41 1 843 34 24
CH-8105 Regensdorf   Mobile  +41 79 417 43 55
Switzerland          http://www.bechtle-data.ch

 Externe Mail : "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>
 29.01.2003    10:02

              Gesendet von: "ADSM:
              Dist Stor Manager"         An:    ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
              <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>     Kopie:
                                         Thema: Re: Problems with IBM 3584-L32
library with IBM prelabeld LTO car         tridges
              Bitte antworten an
              "ADSM: Dist Stor
              Manager"

Do you mean the label libv command failed?

What was the error?