ADSM-L

Re: Backup fails when files fail

2003-01-28 15:04:16
Subject: Re: Backup fails when files fail
From: "jane.bamberger" <jane.bamberger AT BASSETT DOT ORG>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 14:57:48 -0500
Hi,

I think I might be having the problem because of the level of the client - I
just put a client 5.1.58 on one aix J50 - and IY22308 - rebooted - and I get
this when I issue a dsmc:
root-cws01>dsmc
Tivoli Storage Manager
*** Fixtest, Please see README file for more information ***
Command Line Backup/Archive Client Interface - Version 5, Release 1, Level 5.8
(C) Copyright IBM Corporation 1990, 2002 All Rights Reserved.

Do you know what the *** Fixtest means? I couldn't find anything in the readme.

Jane