ADSM-L

Re: DISK STGPOOL

2003-01-28 07:39:24
Subject: Re: DISK STGPOOL
From: Jin Bae Chi <Jbaechi AT CSCC DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 07:38:27 -0500
You can find how to prepare disk vol on page 182 in TSM admin guide.

Gus

>>> Ruksana.Siddiqui AT AMCOR.COM DOT AU 01/28/03 07:32AM >>>
What is the procedure to increase the size of the DISK pool.

If I have a DISK POOL which is 2GB and if I want to doubel waht exactly do I
need to do ?

CAUTION - This message may contain privileged and confidential information
intended only for the use of the addressee named above. If you are not the
intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that any use,
dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this message is prohibited. If
you have received this message in error please notify AMCOR immediately. Any
views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and may not
necessarily reflect the views of AMCOR.