ADSM-L

Re: 64-Bit Filesystem

2003-01-23 11:25:18
Subject: Re: 64-Bit Filesystem
From: Justin Bleistein <justin.bleistein AT SUNGARD DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 11:14:20 -0500
I would imagine that the 64-bit client would support anything 64-bit? Just
a thought.

--Justin Richard Bleistein
Unix Systems Administrator (Sungard eSourcing)
Desk: (856) 866 - 4017
Cell:    (856) 912 - 0861
Email: justin.bleistein AT sungard DOT com

                      "Qualls, Ted W
                      {PBSG}"                  To:       ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST
DOT EDU
                      <Ted.W.Qualls@PBS        cc:
                      G.COM>                   Subject:  Re: 64-Bit Filesystem
                      Sent by: "ADSM:
                      Dist Stor
                      Manager"
                      <[email protected]
                      .EDU>

                      01/23/2003 11:10
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      "ADSM: Dist Stor
                      Manager"

look through the docs on tivoli.com/support
I believe that TSM client supports 64 bit on the AIX platform (TSM client
5.1.0 and 5.1.5).

Ted W. Qualls
UNIX Enterprise Engineering
PepsiCo Business Solutions Group