ADSM-L

Re: 64-Bit Filesystem

2003-01-23 09:48:31
Subject: Re: 64-Bit Filesystem
From: Remco Post <r.post AT SARA DOT NL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 15:47:56 +0100
On Tue, 21 Jan 2003 08:40:23 +0100
Sascha Braeuning <Sascha.Braeuning AT SPARKASSEN-INFORMATIK DOT DE> wrote:

> Hello TSMers,
>
> does anyone know, if TSM Client supports backing up a 64-Bit Filesystem.
> Where can I find some hints in the docs?

I don't know what you think qualifies as 64bit, but at least jfs2 is supported.

--
Met vriendelijke groeten,

Remco Post

SARA - Stichting Academisch Rekencentrum Amsterdam    http://www.sara.nl
High Performance Computing  Tel. +31 20 592 8008    Fax. +31 20 668 3167

"I really didn't foresee the Internet. But then, neither did the computer
industry. Not that that tells us very much of course - the computer industry
didn't even foresee that the century was going to end." -- Douglas Adams