ADSM-L

Re: Upgrade TSM Server from 4.1.3.0 to 5.1.x.x

2003-01-21 16:36:56
Subject: Re: Upgrade TSM Server from 4.1.3.0 to 5.1.x.x
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 15:31:56 -0600
Hello again.  I have upgraded my server to 5.1.5.4 and everything seems to
be working fine except for restores.  When I try to restore a file, the
client just sits there saying waiting for files.  This happens whether the
files are on tape or disk pools.  There are no messages on either side
letting me know what's going on.  The backups and migrations from disk to
tape are working fine, but not restores.  Any clues?

Jay