ADSM-L

Re: new website for Tivoli/IT Professionals

2003-01-20 19:46:05
Subject: Re: new website for Tivoli/IT Professionals
From: Alex Paschal <AlexPaschal AT FREIGHTLINER DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 16:28:17 -0800
I'm sorry, Edward, but I would not be inclined to frequent your website.
After a quick look around, I felt that it doesn't provide any new resources
that I don't already have access to with this mailing list unless I were to
suddenly become responsible for other Tivoli products.  It lacks resources;
its only attraction is a message board, which, by the way, we already have
and don't use on adsm.org.

If you were to provide a new and useful service, I would, of course, have to
re-evaluate, but after taking a look, I, and probably most people subscribed
to this list, would most likely not be interested.  Please accept this as a
constructive criticism and encouragement to provide valuable content which
will draw me back to your site.

Good luck,

Alex