ADSM-L

Re: Exclude.dir question

2003-01-20 05:20:09
Subject: Re: Exclude.dir question
From: Zlatko Krastev/ACIT <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 12:18:22 +0200
Have in mind that daily backup will expire all excluded files/dirs. As
result verd/reto settings will apply and you may lose data.
The exclude will work correct only in case all data from "old" server is
copied into *.old dir on a "new" server.

Also note this will exclude SYS:DIR1.OLD but not DATA:DIR1\DIR2.OLD. You
may need
exclude.dir *:\...\*.old

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant