ADSM-L

Re: database reorganisation

2003-01-17 09:24:50
Subject: Re: database reorganisation
From: "Cook, Dwight E" <DWIGHT.E.COOK AT SAIC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 06:19:12 -0800
If you want to remove a DB volume because you aren't using that much space
based on the Pct. Util.,
but you can't because the max reduction isn't large enough.

Be it good or bad, I can't say but we've had 10 TSM servers (most are going
on 7 years old now) and the only place I've ever unloaded & loaded the TSM
data base has been in our test environment... just to see what goes on...
 (our TSM db's are between 8 GB & 32 GB's)

Dwight