ADSM-L

Re: Unable to restore in TDP for Domino.

2003-01-15 13:01:11
Subject: Re: Unable to restore in TDP for Domino.
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 13:01:23 -0500
Jorge,

Try this WITHOUT the "/PIT" option to see if you
see all of your backups for that database.
(The parsing of the date on the /PIT option
maybe be causing problems.)

You could also try with DATEFORMAT 1 to see if it helps.

If you still do not see them, try using
a wildcard ("*") and specify /SUBDIR=YES.

If you are still having problems, please call support.

Thanks,

Del

Del Hoobler
IBM Corporation
hoobler AT us.ibm DOT com

- Never cut what can be untied.
- Commit yourself to constant improvement.
> I discovered the problem about that, but I have "another" problem....in
TDP for Domino, too.

> when I try to restore a database with this command:
>
> domdsmc restore mail05/pr015557.nsf
/configfile=/usr/tivoli/tsm/client/domino/bin/data02.cfg
> /pick=showall /activate=no /pit=09/01/2003
/logfile=/usr/local/tsmfiles/domino.log