ADSM-L

Re: AW: AW: Deleting a volume

2003-01-11 07:57:36
Subject: Re: AW: AW: Deleting a volume
From: Mario Behring <mariobehring AT YAHOO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 04:57:26 -0800
Joachim,
I tried this but the volume is still there (!!??). The "delete vol
discarddata=yes" command completed successfully though.
Any other ideas ??
 Schaub Joachim Paul ABX-PROD-ZH <joachim.schaub AT ABRAXAS DOT CH> wrote:Set
the Volume to RW first?
UPD VOL xy ACCESS=READW

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----