ADSM-L

emergency

2003-01-10 13:30:39
Subject: emergency
From: Joni Moyer <joni.moyer AT HIGHMARK DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 13:27:49 -0500
Hello,

I am having problems with sessions.  They are starting, but they aren't
ending and my sessions are backing up.  What can be done?  What parameters
should I be looking at?  I am not in tape drive allocation.  It is all
trying to go to disk storage pools.  I am getting the following message:

ANR0104E IMARUPD(548): Error 2 deleting row from table "Expiring.Objects".
ANR0530W Transaction failed for session 39081 for node CHSU040 (SUN
SOLARIS) -
internal server error detected.

Joni Moyer
Systems Programmer