ADSM-L

AW: DOS Return-Code Primmer for PRECOMMAND and POST processing

2003-01-09 13:53:18
Subject: AW: DOS Return-Code Primmer for PRECOMMAND and POST processing
From: "Rupp Thomas (Illwerke)" <thomas.rupp AT ILLWERKE DOT AT>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 19:52:55 +0100
Sorry, no URL, but I once had the same problem.
Solution:
- Check if the User who is running the scheduler service (system account?)
is allowed to read the batch file.
- We tried to run a batch from a network drive - but the system account only
has access to local drives.
- Use 8.3 file-/directorynames. We had problems using "/Program Files/..."
when we changed to "/progra~1/..." it worked fine for us.

Just my 2 cents (Euro - thats about 1.905 cents in Dollar)

Kind regards
Thomas Rupp
Vorarlberger Illwerke AG