ADSM-L

Re: How to check utilization of your storagepools automaticly

2003-01-09 11:55:40
Subject: Re: How to check utilization of your storagepools automaticly
From: "Cook, Dwight E" <DWIGHT.E.COOK AT SAIC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 08:49:34 -0800
It is found in the "admin guide" manual for the server for your platform...
Unix layout is for TSM 4.2 is...(as found in the IBM/Tivoli manual)
Field Contents
1 Product version
2 Product sublevel
3 Product name, 'ADSM',
4 Date of accounting (mm/dd/yyyy)
5 Time of accounting (hh:mm:ss)
6 Node name of TSM client
7 Client owner name (UNIX)
8 Client Platform
9 Authentication method used
10 Communication method used for the session
11 Normal server termination indicator (Normal=X'01', Abnormal=X'00')
12 Number of archive store transactions requested during the session
13 Amount of archived files, in kilobytes, sent by the client to the server
14 Number of archive retrieve transactions requested during the session
15 Amount of space, in kilobytes, retrieved by archived objects
16 Number of backup store transactions requested during the session
17 Amount of backup files, in kilobytes, sent by the client to the server
18 Number of backup retrieve transactions requested during the session
19 Amount of space, in kilobytes, retrieved by backed up objects
20 Amount of data, in kilobytes, communicated between the client node and
the server
during the session
21 Duration of the session, in seconds
22 Amount of idle wait time during the session, in seconds
23 Amount of communications wait time during the session, in seconds
24 Amount of media wait time during the session, in seconds
25 Client session type. A value of 1 or 4 indicates a general client
session. A value of 5
indicates a client session that is running a schedule.
26 Number of space-managed store transactions requested during the session
27 Amount of space-managed data, in kilobytes, sent by the client to the
server
28 Number of space-managed retrieve transactions requested during the
session
29 Amount of space, in kilobytes, retrieved by space-managed objects
30 Product release
31 Product level

Dwight E. Cook
Software Application Engineer III