ADSM-L

Re: Stability of TSM

2003-01-08 11:26:25
Subject: Re: Stability of TSM
From: "Prather, Wanda" <Wanda.Prather AT JHUAPL DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 11:23:46 -0500
You don't say what platform - if it's AIX, I can highly recommend 4.2.1.15.
We've been there about 10 months, works great.

I'm not budging from here until there is something more stable available.
My server is running at max capacity with 450 clients, and I can't afford
any of the problems with the later releases.