ADSM-L

Re: what steps to restore file from offsite copy pool volume

2003-01-06 15:50:18
Subject: Re: what steps to restore file from offsite copy pool volume
From: Bob Booth - UIUC <booth AT UIUC DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 14:43:29 -0600
You will probably have to mark the tape that has the bad 'file' on it as
'destroyed', or restore that volume using the offsite tape(s), then do the
restore..  Depending on the number of offsite tapes it may take to rebuild the
bad volume, you might be better off just updating the bad tape to destroyed and
issuing the request.

bob