ADSM-L

Downloading OS/390 server maintenance

2002-12-26 15:52:40
Subject: Downloading OS/390 server maintenance
From: Thomas Denier <Thomas.Denier AT MAIL.TJU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2002 15:05:23 -0500
We have a 4.2.1.9 server under OS/390. We need to upgrade to 4.2.3.0
to fix a memory leak. The anonymous FTP server for TSM maintenance
has file saying: "Please refer to your readme for the instructions
to get to the password protected ftp site to get the latest fix".
SYS1.SAMPLIB(ANR4421) seems to be the README file for the 4.2.1
server, but I can't find any information on the password
protected FTP site in that PDS member. What am I missing here?