ADSM-L

Re: Linux Client on Debian?

2002-12-06 04:43:21
Subject: Re: Linux Client on Debian?
From: Zlatko Krastev/ACIT <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 11:40:01 +0200
I've run a TSM v4.2 client on Debian Potato with 2.2.19 kernel. Had no
enough time to play with alien so just installaed "rpm" and installed TSM
client through it without pre-requisites verification (met them and
checked "manually" :-). Worked fine several months with CLI and scheduler.

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant

"Mark D. Rodriguez" <mark AT MDRCONSULT DOT COM>
06.12.2002 01:44