ADSM-L

AW: TSM updates

2002-12-04 02:59:47
Subject: AW: TSM updates
From: Schoenleitner Thomas <thomas.schoenleitner AT SGKK.SOZVERS DOT AT>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 08:59:06 +0100
hi!

I trieded it just again and it works for me!
ftp://service.boulder.ibm.com/storage/tivoli-storage-management/maintenance/
ftp://ftp.boulder.ibm.com/storage/tivoli-storage-management/maintenance/
ftp://ftp.software.ibm.com/storage/tivoli-storage-management/maintenance/
seems to be identical.
which ftp-client are you using?
if you are behind a firewall, be sure to use passive ftp

thomas

/