ADSM-L

Re: Problems defining a HP SureStore 20/700 LTO

2002-11-27 16:18:29
Subject: Re: Problems defining a HP SureStore 20/700 LTO
From: Tab Trepagnier <Tab.Trepagnier AT LAITRAM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 15:17:11 -0600
Wolfgang,

I have  an HP SureStore 4/40 and we had quite a time getting it to work
properly with TSM on AIX.  Much of it was related to the library itself,
so if you search the forum archives you will find the details of what we
went through with TSM and HP Tech Support, as well as some discoveries we
made on our own.

Tab Trepagnier
TSM Administrator
Laitram Corporation

Wolfgang Bayrhof <wb AT CONSULTANT DOT COM>
11/27/2002 07:12 AM