ADSM-L

Re: HP Ultrium Tapes

2002-11-26 04:21:59
Subject: Re: HP Ultrium Tapes
From: "Peter Pijpelink - P.L.C.S. BV Storage Consultants" <tsm AT PLCS DOT NL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 10:20:37 +0100
We ordered this partno C7970B (or C)

100 pieces automation bar code labels C7970B

greetings

Peter

At 04:27 26-11-2002, Praveen Kumar wrote:
Hi all,
If HP Ultrium tapes can work on IBM LTO Autoloaders, from where I can get
barcode labels. I think we have to purchase the barcode labels separately
for Autoloaders. Can anybody please let me know whether I can get barcode
labels from IBM. If yes, what is the Part Number or FRU number of those
barcode labels. None of the HP or IBM Ultrium tapes comes with barcode
labels.
Thanks & Regards
Praveen