ADSM-L

Here's an easy one: set serverpass NOT working

2002-11-22 18:17:11
Subject: Here's an easy one: set serverpass NOT working
From: Rob Hefty <R.Hefty AT LABSAFETY DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 16:54:24 -0600
Hello all,

Earlier I attempted to change our servers password today from the command
line with: set serverpass "password" with "password" being a new password.
The command:   ANR2131I Server password set.  is what is returned to me and
even in the actlog I see an entry for this update.  However the new password
is not being updated and the old is still active.  Is there some
initializing one must do to make the change permanent?

Before the change I had logged out all active sessions and stopped all from
logging into it.  Any questions, please help!

Thanks,

Rob Hefty
IS Operations
Lab Safety Supply