ADSM-L

Re: TSM Server setup

2002-11-22 14:14:52
Subject: Re: TSM Server setup
From: "Adams, Matt (US - Hermitage)" <maadams AT DELOITTE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 13:13:31 -0600
I only have one in q drive. The TSM driver only saw or created one device,
mtx.x.x.x.  The tape drives are of the same technology.  Quantum DLT 7000
drives.

If you do a q drive, TSM only shows the one drive.  Q lib shows the one
manual library DLTLIB2.  I can't really define a path because the TSM device
driver does not see any other devices.

Perhaps your suggestion of Windows grabbing the drives before TSM is what is
occuring.  How can this be resolved.  Is it as simple as stopping RSM
service?? Or setting it to manual?