ADSM-L

Re: Cleanup backupgroups, system objects

2002-11-21 15:30:03
Subject: Re: Cleanup backupgroups, system objects
From: "Gill, Geoffrey L." <GEOFFREY.L.GILL AT SAIC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 12:29:07 -0800
On TSM 5.1.5.2 AIX 4.3.3
I just ran this and here's the report.

11/21/02 12:07:19     ANR4802I CLEANUP BACKUPGROUPS evaluated 7856 groups
and deleted 3 orphan groups with 1185 group members deleted with completion
state  'FINISHED'.
11/21/02 12:07:19     ANR0987I Process 1000 for CLEANUP BACKUPGROUPS running
in the BACKGROUND processed 7856 items with a completion.

Geoff Gill
TSM Administrator
NT Systems Support Engineer
SAIC