ADSM-L

Re: Cleanup backupgroups, system objects

2002-11-21 13:48:32
Subject: Re: Cleanup backupgroups, system objects
From: Manuel Schweiger <manuel.schweiger AT CHELLO DOT AT>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 19:47:46 +0100
Matt,

I had your problem often in the last year!
>From time to time a new update of the servercode expired the old system
objects (only happened on windows 2000 servers with active directory!!!)
properly but then they started to grow again.
The first server I found that really solved the Problem is the newest one
(5.1.5.2)!

hope that helps you out.. those system objects caused me major problems in
the last year

regards, Manuel