ADSM-L

scheduler fails on tdp command scripts ( drives me nuts )

2002-11-21 07:14:35
Subject: scheduler fails on tdp command scripts ( drives me nuts )
From: Koen Willems <koen_willems AT HOTMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 12:13:45 +0000
Dear Listers,

Working on:

TSM 5.1.5 server and client
TDP oracle 2.1.1. (NT) tdp oracle 2.2.1. (W2K)
I use the latest tdp sql and exchange. (W2K)

When isntalling a scheduler for my TDP with dsmcutil and defining a schedule
on the server with action command and object the command script
all looks fine.

The dsmched.log shows a new time slot and when I check on the server I get a
succes when entering q ev * *.

The thing is that my backup has failed with. error 1 or 4.

I already tried different user accounts. But this does not help...

Anybody ????

Best Regards,

Koen Willems