ADSM-L

Re: Activity Log

2002-11-20 10:01:09
Subject: Re: Activity Log
From: "Mr. Lindsay Morris" <lmorris AT SERVERGRAPH DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 10:00:05 -0500
If you're concerned about your activity log eating up too much space in your
TSM database, don't be.  It uses relatively tiny amounts compared to the
contents table.  But there'e probably no good reason to keep more than 30
days.

Mr. Lindsay Morris
Lead Architect, Servergraph
www.servergraph.com <http://www.servergraph.com>