ADSM-L

Re: OS/2 support on 5.X?

2002-11-19 03:35:53
Subject: Re: OS/2 support on 5.X?
From: Lars Bebensee <LBebensee AT HAITEC DOT DE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 09:35:14 +0100
Hi,

I have testet exactly this configuration:
the latest OS/2-Client which is at 3.7.2.27 running on Warp v4 with fix
pack 12 and downloadable from boulder backing up to a TSM server on AIX
5.1.0.0_03. I was running the server with ver 5.1.1.6 as well as 5.1.5.2
and opposite to what was said on the list the client works just fine. I
guess the only disadvantage will be that clients ver 3.7.x are out of
support. If you can live with that your customer should be fine backing up
OS/2.

Bye Lars